Stafford Youth Disability Football sessions – starting back Tuesday 18th September 2018
Weekly sessions for boys and girls aged 8 to 12 of all abilities with learning disabilities, cerebral palsy or hearing impairments.
Start Date: Tuesday 18th September 2018
Time: 6pm till 7pm
Location: Stafford Town FC, Evans Park, ST16 3TL
Cost: £4 per session
Contact: Gemma.Turner@StaffordshireFA.com 07495678661
Cheslyn Hay fundraising day with GB Tennis players
Cheslyn Hay are holding a fundraising day on 22nd September which will consist of fun, games, matches and coaching from GB tennis players. Everyone is welcome!
When? Saturday 22nd September 1-6pm
What is involved?
- Attend a coaching clinic during the day with GB Tennis players Danny Sapsford & Jocelyn Rae (Must be booked before the day).
- Watch an exhibition match with James and Chris vs. the pros
- Off- court games with prizes
- Food and refreshments will be available throughout the event.
- Get the speed of your serve measured
Mini/Touchtennis courts & some full courts will be available throughout the afternoon so you can continue to play.
North Staffordshire Ski Club – Open day
Have you been inspired by the Winter Olympics to take up a snow-sport? Free taster lessons available for anyone between the ages of 5 and 75. It’s an ideal opportunity if you’ve never tried it before.
Date: Saturday 13th October 2018
Time: 10am – 3pm
Location: Bathpool Park, Kidsgrove (Find us at ST7 1AS)
Contact: 01782 784908
Your lesson will include being fitted with boots and skis and 30 minutes of tuition.
If you wish to join in you will need to wear a long sleeve top, trousers and gloves. Don’t worry if it’s raining the experience is even better! Call the club to guarantee your time slot.
Disability Bowls England – Regional Development Day
Bowls players of any ability as well as representatives from any outdoor or indoor bowls club from the region are invited.
Date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Time: 10:30am – 4pm
Location: Church Gresley IBC, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9QW
The day will include:
- A Coaching Module for coaches to learn more about helping players with a disability
- Coaching for members
- Try Bowls sessions for people to give it a go
- A women only session to encourage more women into the game
- Talks and information stands
Click on the image to view the flyer and click here for the day’s schedule.