Swim England National Awards 2018
The first wave of nominations for the Swim England National Awards 2018 are now open!
The Swim England National Awards are a great opportunity to celebrate all the individual achievements and team successes of the past year. They recognise all those involved in our sports, from members and volunteers to partners, teachers and athletes.
This year’s awards ceremony will take place on 10 November in The Great Hall at the University of Birmingham. The 16 award categories have been modified and updated for this year, ranging from the Learn to Swim Rising Star Award to Facility Operator of the Year.
So if you know someone who deserves to be recognised for their contribution to an aquatic sport or for inspiring the next generation, then please do put them forward. Facility operators are also invited to submit nominations for themselves.
2018 National Awards nominations
This year, nominations will be opening in stages. Please see below for dates.
Nomination opening dates:
Friday 1 June
- Swim England Young Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Volunteer of the Year
- Swim England Service to Aquatics
- Swim England Club of the Year
- Swim England Club Network of the Year
Friday 22 June
- Swim England Learn to Swim Rising Star
- Swim England Primary School of the Year
- Swim England Swim School of the Year
- Swim England Teacher of the Year
- Swim England Facility Operator of the Year – up to 10 wet sites
- Swim England Facility Operator of the Year – 11+ wet sites
Friday 6 July
- Swim England Coach of the Year
- Swim England Youth Achievement Award
- Swim England Adult Achievement Award
- Swim England Personal Achievement Award
- The David Sparkes OBE Innovation Award
All nominations will close on 4th August 2018.