StreetGames New Sessions
This February Half Term is the perfect time to discover StreetGames!
Every day during next week’s half-term there’s a StreetGames session suitable for everyone age eight to 18 and located throughout the city.
But the best part? These sessions aren’t just on during half-term, they’re on for the whole year.
Use your half-term to find a StreetGames session near you and discover the passion, friendship and activity that’s been missing from your week!
- 7pm to 8pm, football, Dimensions (3G pitch) – ST6 4ET
- 4pm to 6pm, YMCA Go and StreetGames multisports session (football, dodgeball, cricket and more), Tunstall Park – ST6 6DX
- 5.30pm to 6.30pm, multisport at Sneyd Green Community Centre – ST1 6LG
- 6pm to 8pm, UsGirls multisports, New Horizons – ST6 6JT
- 6.30pm to 8.20pm, youth club and multisports at Westfield Children’s Centre – ST3 4RF
- 5pm to 6.30pm, boxing at Bethel Church – ST3 4NA
- 4pm to 5.30pm, multisport at Wallace Centre – ST2 8DU
- 4.30pm to 6pm, multisport at Northwood Stadium – ST1 6PB
- 6pm to 8pm, StreetGames and YMCA Go present multisport at Norton Sports Court – ST6 8BY
- 7pm to 8pm, football @ YMCA (outdoor pitch) – ST1 3AE
- 4.45pm to 5.45pm, boxing at Impact Gym– ST4 3HE
- 6pm to 8pm, youth club and multisport at Port Vale – ST2 8DU
- 6.30pm to 8.30pm, youth club and multisport at Sneyd Green Community Centre – ST1 6LG
- 7pm to 8pm, multisport at Wallace Centre – ST2 8DU
- 10am to 12pm, YMCA Go and StreetGames present multisports at Cobridge Park – ST6 2HY
- 1pm to 3pm, YMCA Go and StreetGames, Stansfield Park – ST6 4ET, multisport sessions – football, dodgeball, cricket and more
- 6pm to 8.30pm, North Shelton Community Centre – ST1 4PU, youth club and multisport sessions – football, dodgeball, cricket and more
Email Leisure.email@example.com for full details.