Squash Girls Can- Subsidised coaching courses
Passionate about getting more women and girls getting on court? Looking to deliver female-only group sessions? Look no further!
England Squash offering you the chance to:
- Become a qualified England Squash Level 1 coach
- Gain resources and support to successfully deliver female-only (Squash Girls Can) sessions at your facility
- Join a network of Squash Girls Can coaches.
Subsidised level 1 coaching courses are being held at:
- Bristol – Workout Bristol (formerly Bristol Vivo Centre), Saturday 3rd March
- Buckinghamshire – Beaconsfield Squash Club, 25th March, 9am – 5pm
- Leeds – Leeds Beckett University, Sunday 22nd April, 9am – 5pm
- Manchester – National Squash Centre, Manchester 8th April, 9am – 5pm
- Nottingham – University of Nottingham, 25th March, 9am-5pm,
Those who attend the coaching course will then deliver 10 women and girls squash sessions, aiming to attract at least 6 regular participants. Find out more here.
England Squash can provide you with all the resources to promote and deliver your sessions including:
- A free Dunlop kit bag to help you run your sessions
- Access to the Squash Girls Can toolkit which includes editable posters, images, ideas on how to publicise your sessions and much more
- Support to help you in developing your coaching
- The opportunity to become part of a network of coaches offering support and guidance
- Support from the Women and Girls Advisory Group.
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and the process of starting coaching. The feedback I have had from all the ladies in my session has been amazing.”- Janene, Level 1 coach
In two years, England Squash have upskilled more than 70 female coaches and leaders to deliver Squash Girls Can sessions. This year, our ambition is to double that amount. Join our growing network of female coaches and let’s get more women and girls playing!