Nominations open for Support Staffordshire Volunteer Star Awards 2018
Support Staffordshire (East Staffs) are holding the Volunteer Star Awards on Thursday 29th March 2018 at Pirelli Stadium, Burton in order to publicly recognise and acknowledge the hard work and support that volunteers give to the community of East Staffordshire.
To nominate someone who you feel deserves to be recognised for their continued efforts please complete the nomination form. You may choose to nominate the same volunteer for more than one category; once the nominees have been shortlisted we will inform all organisations, the winners will be announced on the evening of the Volunteer Star Awards.
All entries must be completed and received by Wednesday 28th February 2018 at 4pm.
- Volunteering Through Adversity – A volunteer that through adversity has successfully managed and sustained a placement within an organisation
- Let’s Get Going Award – recognising a Voluntary Organisation who has gone that extra mile in supporting Volunteers with Additional Support Needs
- Volunteer Achievement in Self Development – A volunteer who has gained new skills and/or qualifications which have impacted on their life or the community
- Business Contribution to Volunteering – for businesses that encourage their workers to volunteer in the community, or businesses that may have sponsored much needed work /resources for your organisation
- Volunteering Support for young people by a team or individual – recognising a project or volunteer who has made a difference to young people (under 25) in the community of East Staffordshire
- Volunteering Support by a team or individual working primarily with the over 65’s – recognising a project or volunteer who has made a difference to the over 65’s in the community of East Staffordshire
- Volunteer Team of the Year (less than 2 years old) – recognising a team who have volunteered together to achieve their goals effectively and efficiently for an organisation less than 2 years old
- Volunteer Team of the Year – recognising a team who work well together to achieve their goals effectively and efficiently
- Lifetime Achievement Award – recognising an individual who has been committed to volunteering for over 10 years (this does not have to have been for the same organisation for those 10 years)
- Volunteer of the Year (under 25) – recognising a person who has made a valuable contribution to your organisation
- Volunteer of the Year – recognises an individual who makes an outstanding contribution to volunteering- (must have been volunteering for 12 months minimum)
Telephone: 01283 543414