New Apprenticeship cohorts for Active Partnerships and Local Delivery Partners
Sport Structures are pleased to announce that they have finalised a delivery schedule of apprenticeship cohorts that Active Partnerships and/or any local delivery partners are able to join in with.
They are listed below:
- Digital Marketer Apprenticeship – Click here for info (L3) – Midlands in May 2019
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship – Click here for info (L3) – Midlands in June 2019
- Community Sport & Health Officer Apprenticeship – click here for info (L3) – Midlands in August 2019
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship – Click here for info (L3) – North & South in September 2019
- Digital Marketer Apprenticeship – Click here for info (L3) – North, Midlands & South in October 2019
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (Leadership & Management) – Click here for info (L5) – North, Midlands & South in October 2019
- Data Analyst Apprenticeship – Click here for info (L4) – North, Midlands & South in January 2020
If you or any of your local partners are interested in joining one of the cohorts then feel free to get in contact or fill in an expression of interest form at this link: Expression of interest and Sport Structures will then be in touch to plan the next steps. Note that their recruitment service is free of charge so if you or a partner are looking to recruit a new member of staff, there is no requirement to employ somebody if you don’t get the right person.
There is flexibility on these dates and locations dependant on demand and if you are interested in starting in a different region or at another time then please get in contact. Venues will be finalised closer to the start dates and all Midlands based groups will be based at the Sport Structures offices in Birmingham. These cohorts will also be open to other sports organisations following feedback received which should give all participants a more valuable experience.
Here’s a link showing the apprenticeship support Sport Structures gave an Active Partnership: SASSOT Digital Marketer Apprentice
They’ve also scheduled a webinar for 8th May 2019. Here’s the details to join the webinar:
Sport Structures Apprenticeship Webinar
Wednesday, 8th May 2019 14:00 -15:00pm BST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011
Access Code: 170-158-829
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: email@example.com
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: