National Deaf Children’s Society Innovation Grant
Our Innovation Grant is for local groups and youth organisations who want to develop better volunteering opportunities for deaf young people.
You can apply for grants up to £1500 to develop new opportunities, grow your organisation, or support young people’s transition into adulthood. We are particularly interested in projects which grow capacity to attract more funding or provide opportunities for deaf young people to volunteer. The key to successful applications is ‘innovation’.
(Click on the image of the flyer to enlarge)
Eligible Groups & Organisations:
- An affiliated local deaf children’s society.
- An organisation previously achieving NDCS’s Me2 status and/or now working towards our Deaf Friendly Standard.
- Another organisation working locally to support deaf young people.
- You need to show you are able to bring in the skills and capacity to deliver your intended project or event.
- You must demonstrate the benefit your proposal will have on deaf young people age 13 – 25 in your area.
- We want to see that the proposal will lead to sustainable outcomes. E.g. deaf young people will continue to benefit from opportunities. What will the legacy of your project/event be?
The fund opens for applications on Friday 6th April, you will have until Monday 14th May 2018 to complete and submit you application. We will let you know of our decision within two weeks of the closing date. Projects or events must be completed by 31st March 2019 and we will expect a final report by the end of April 2019.
For more information, or to request an application form and support pack, please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions, Jennie is on 01212349839 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org