Local Job Vacancies
Freedom Leisure are committed to getting local communities and hard to reach groups more active, contributing to improved lives. To achieve this, we are recruiting a driven and innovative Active Communities Manager to lead the Active Communities Service across our Lichfield contract. The Active Communities Manager will have experience within the field, managing local teams, projects and successful partnerships and they will have a commitment to improving the health & wellbeing of local people. The AC Manager will receive support from the local contract team, our head office and will be part of the wider Active Communities team across the Country.
The role requires you to have a valid driving licence, and access to a car, as you will be required to travel across Lichfield and to various locations across the Country.
If this sounds of interest, please apply via Workable.
If you have further questions on the role, please contact Hannah Gilday, Group Active Communities Manager: email@example.com
Hours: 37hrs a week, Monday to Friday – Managers will need to be flexible, as the role may include work at weekends/ out of office/evenings as required.
Closing date: 9th December 2018
Interviews held: 19th December 2018 only (Lichfield)
Role to start: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Staffordshire Football Association
The Staffordshire FA are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person who will be crucial for providing administrative support to both members of the Association from across the County as well as key partners and staff.
The role of the Business and Administration Apprentice will be to work innovatively alongside the associations Participation Officers to help with a wide variety of administrative tasks including; data input, answering calls, administering leagues, distributing resources, promoting programmes and generic administration tasks. The successful applicant will support all areas of Association to support continued growth of all areas of football participation, providing football for all.
The key work areas are:
- Support, monitor and administrate specific initiatives targeting hard to reach groups
- Support Staffordshire FA specific League Administration
- Manage Inclusive programmes on all FA Systems
- Promote and increase awareness of inclusive programmes
- Support the development of recreational football
- Manage and develop relationships with key delivery partners, acting as key contact
- To act in the best interests of children and young people under the age of 18 and in accordance with The FA’s Safeguarding Children Policy at all times
- Support the delivery of targeted campaigns, and the work of grassroots clubs and the County FA
- Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the CFA in leading and developing grassroots football
- Deal with telephone, email and helpdesk enquiries; providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
Training provider (Sport Structures Education Community Interest Company)
Bespoke training programme that meets the standard criteria and is suitable to the employer and the requirements for the role
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, OCR Functional Skills Level 2 in (English, Maths, I.C.T.) if necessary.
- OCR Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if necessary)
- FA Qualifications as relevant to the position
All applications are being managed via the Government Apprenticeship Service and Sport Structures Education Community Interest Company. All applicants are required to apply online via the gov.uk website.
Further details of the role and how to apply can be found by following this link here.
Should you have any queries with regards to the Apprenticeship, please contact:
Staffordshire FA are committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.