Latest News from South Staffordshire Council’s Leisure Centres
Forward To Health:
Forward to Health is a 12 week programme and consists of the following:
- Three one to one assessments with your personal exercise instructor including personal review sessions at week 1, 6 and 12 to discuss progress and set new goals.
- FREE gym sessions (restrictions apply) and discounts on classes and individual activities at our leisure centres.
- Nutritional advice and a personal 12 week gym based exercise programme to meet your individual fitness and medical needs.
- Ongoing support from your instructor throughout the 12 weeks.
Forward to Health will help deliver the following benefits gained from regular exercise:
- Exercise controls weight
- Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
- Exercise improves mood
- Exercise boosts energy
- Exercise promotes better sleep
- Exercise helps to reduce anxiety
- Exercise lowers your risk of other conditions such as depression
The scheme is available at the following leisure centres:
Codsall: (01902) 844032
Cheslyn Hay: (01922) 417790
Penkridge: (01785) 714152
Wombourne: (01902) 898202
The Female Bootcamp sessions will provide women of all ages and abilities the opportunity to get fit and improve their health amongst other women with similar goals.
The classes are being delivered at Wombourne Leisure Centre on Thursday evenings at 6.30pm and Saturdays at 9.30pm
To find out more call Fleur Richardson on 07813 009924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org